Jumat, 11 November 2011

Recount text

Dear Rafli
          hello how are you?? I with my family is fine, two week ago I go to surabaya with
my family, we will stay in surabaya for a few days, we goto suabaya with a car, in
there we stay in plaza hotel
          next day i visit surabaya zoo, at 13.00 i visit surabaya mall in there many
somethings the example is: food, book, and another next week I will take you
in the suabaya
I think just that thank you......

don't forget to sent mail back

from

Silica

1 komentar:

  1. Rifqi, If the activities did in the past time you must use 'verb 2'. There some correction:
    - go -> went
    - will stay -> stayed
    - Stay -> stayed
    - visit -> visited
    Ok, I'll give you 75. But please change the words as I wrote,OK?

    BalasHapus

visitor

free counters